14 November 2014

Exploring


For a little while, just before the weather became unbearable (yes, I think anything below 10 Celsius is unbearable), when Cohen and I would go for walks almost daily. It was nice to get out of the house, see the changing leaves, and enjoy some fresh air. For a moment each year, I think I might actually like Autumn. But, once again, I have decided that we would all do better without it. It brings on the cold, and I don't do well in the cold. I'm just about ready to curl up in bed and hibernate until Spring (now that is a great season!).

Here are some photos from a few weeks ago when we all went to the dog park for a little walk - when the weather was still nice enough to be out for more than the time it takes to run to the car!





(I am choosing to not yet comment on the crazy amounts of snow that has fallen in the past 24 hours.)

No comments:

Post a Comment